Saturday, May 26, 2007

Jaxon

The McConathy Family is hoping to have people pray for Jaxon around the clock. Visit www.mysignup.com/jaxon to sign up for a specific time to pray. His condition has worsened so he can really use all of the help he can get.

Update: Here's a summary of what we're praying for...
Strength for Jaxon to fight this infection.
For his pain to be lessened.
For his eyes to heal.
For his lungs to heal.
For his tummy to start accepting food.
For all of his organs that are working overtime.
For his fractured foot.
For him to come out of this stronger than ever, with no more major hurdles, so that soon he can go home and be with his family, where he belongs.
For his strength and comfort for his parents.
For knowledge and wisdom for all of Jaxon's doctor's and nurses.

6 comments:

  1. I sent a message to the family. I just hold my babies tight. This is so scacry to watch and hear. I hope that Baby Jaxon will get better quickly. Bless their souls.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up and contacted the family. Strength is in numbers. We have the board filled up almost. I am forwarding an e-mail to people who have helped pray in the past. Thanks for any and all news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are signed up and ready to pray. I am just so sad for that little guy. I am so thankful that we are so blessed!

    Bethany and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason and I are on the board! What a scary situation. It sure makes me want to love on our babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for writing about Jaxon on your blog.
    Jaxon's aunt Joanne and uncle Ryan George

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm praying for baby Jaxon and I put a prayer request for my girls at TwoWeekWAIT.com to be praying as well. There is nothing more powerful on earth than prayers in numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive