Monday, May 21, 2007

Grammie Come Back!!!!!!!!



Grammie, you simply must come back home. The Guinn's are absolutely lost without you and are quite frankly starving (the parents at least). We need for you to pack your bags and give little Miss Emmy lots of hugs, because its going to be a while before we're giving you up again!

*** For those of you who don't know...when I was admitted to the hospital March 16, 2006, Grammie made sure starting that night, that Patrick and I were always fed a good home cooked meal. It has been well over a year and Grammie STILL brings us dinner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! There have been times when others have fed us, or that we have gone out for a bite, but Grammie has always been there to fill in any and all gaps. (I think I remember her saying that she would continue this until the babies turned one, but she's still feeding us and we're not complaining!)

She left last Thursday to visit her newest Grandbaby, Emmy, and rumor has it she's returing tomorrow.
We can't wait...we find her and her services invaluable!!! ***

And one last side note... today I tried to bathe the babies in the "real" tub. As you can see it didn't go over well AT ALL!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, but Emmy and I are NOT going to be able to give up Grammie just yet. I too am enjoying any gaps in meals and a shower each day. You've had her long enough. It is our turn :) I think from the looks of Emmy cuddled in her lap right now that she might be here a while longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me Aunt JuJu, but if you lived here, you would get ample amounts of Grammie. GIVE HER BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor babies. Luckily I don't have to make the decision about which babies to stay with. CISD is going to make it for me. I'll be bringing dinner to you on Wednesday night, but it sure is going to be hard to leave little Miss Emmy :( Tell the babies I miss them.

    Love,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georiga Guinn TripsMay 21, 2007 at 8:14 PM

    Hey Guinn Trips,
    Sorry to hear you are lost without your Grammie. Our Nana says you can borrow her for a while, but you will have to share the baby beds. Wait you are lucky. You get to sleep in the big bed. We still have to wake up mom in the middle of the night to get in the big bed. Oh well, We just wanted to say a great big THANKS for our new hair bows. We look so cute. Mom said she is going to take a picture tomorrow and put on our blog. Mom loves her shirt too. THANKS AGAIN,
    The Georgia Guinn Trips
    www.guinnfamilyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pricless picture, Stephanie! How cute!! The big tub sure is scary sometimes.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I just came across your blog and I do have to say your children are beautiful. Also, how do you do it? I have only one and I think he's a handful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, the tug-of-war for "Grammie", I bet she is just loving it! How wonderful to have that help and support. Your family is beautiful and I hope you are doing better now. Oh and I love the "oops" in the bath picture, I would do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHH, Yes Grammies are soooo important!!!!

    WE had trouble with the real tub too- we use a blow up tub thing that we put inside the tub- not sure if it would fit three babies that well, but it works well for one, and is at least a step in the right direction:) Adorable picture though:)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive