Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory

(this ones for you Bethany!!!)

We had dinner tonight at The Cheesecake Factory...

Logan studying the menu



Lauren couldn't decide which was better, her bottle or the bread



The bread got Lathan's vote!



Logan, Lauren & Lathan



The End!!!



*** A funny Lauren story... Last week the babies and I had lunch at Cracker Barrel with my Grandma. While waiting in line to checkout Lauren dropped her Podee Bottle on the floor. An elderly gentleman reached down to get it for her and when he did, Lauren grabbed the twenty dollar bill out of his hand. The man thought it was the funniest thing and thankfully Lauren gave it back to him without putting up a fight!
I've also recently learned that I have to check all three seats before I leave a store. Their six little hands are always reaching out the sides of the strollers and pulling in whatever they can get a hold of. I've caught Logan with bright red lingerie and once Lauren had about 10 pairs of black socks surrounding her after a stroll through the hosiery department. Little thieves!!! ***

8 comments:

  1. Won't be too long before they are enjoying some Baja Chicken Tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics from last night! As for the stealing, what has Aunt Pammie been teaching those babies!?!

    Love you all and hope to see you REALLY soon :)

    Aunt JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!! I made the blog!! You guys AMAZE me!! I didn't see any extra helpers either. We might have to attempt an outing there again. It's just too yummy to avoid for much longer!!

    What's for dinner tonight?

    Bethany
    Kenedi and Kaiden
    g/g 17 months

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures!!!!!!! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! ikea is a paradise for baby kleptos, btw... all the bright plastic is tempting beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that bottom picture of the three of them standing togther backwards. I want to see the larger version of it :] You're kids are the cutest things and I love how you always have them in their pink, green. and blue colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First the ATM's now $20 bills - mom we must take this girl shopping!!! She is soooo ready!!!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that last picture from behind with all the lights!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive