Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just for fun!

I'm pretty sure Patrick thinks I take too many pictures, but I just can't help myself sometimes...my subjects are just too cute!!!

Lauren is now very attached to her baby doll. She carries it around all day saying "mine"!




Lathan loves cell phones, remotes and pretty much anything with buttons. He also likes to kick the ball around the room. And boy does he love his books. I think its so cute because he has started to grab books and when he gets close to me he turns around and backs up the rest of the way until he lands in my lap. He'll listen to the same story over, and over, and over....



If you're needing a kiss then Logan's your man! He is the most likely to give love on his own or when asked. (Lauren will give you a hug or a kiss MOST of the time if you ask her, Lathan on the other hand is VERY stingy even if you ask politely!)



A little outside time...

Logan and Lauren




Logan, Lauren, Lathan



Lathan



Logan




Logan...gosh I love that smile!




This is why we don't play out front very often...they all run to the street!




Lathan



Lathan




Sweet Logan




Lathan is a busy man...he gets calls all day long!




Shocking News!




Little Monkey




Lathan




More of Lauren and her baby



The doll has on a preemie outfit that Lauren wore when she was almost 2 months old! (And it pretty much fit her the same way when she wore it at first!) The matching hat that Lauren wore is too small for the doll!



Lathan




Logan



Check out the container of animal crackers Grammie bought us...its almost as big as we are!



Delicious!



Oopsie Loggie!




Lauren



And that's it!!!

13 comments:

  1. You can never have too many pictures!!

    Is Logan's hair getting darker?? It's starting to look a little brown.

    They sure are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah never too many pics. Ok Well lets plan on mtg. We'd love to meet you at Whole Foods at 4th and Lamar one weekend. Email me when you think you might be up. We love to let the kids explore the little river and terrorize the patio. lol. Theres also the Town Lake water park....like the one you go to with the fountains. We could go there too if the weather's not too cool. My email is ssakmary@hotmail.com. We're open oct 20th, 27th. And Nov 10th and 17th. I gotta meet ya'll and let the babies play with one another. Oh Boy! (and girls!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter and I would love to meet you guys too if you're coming to Austin!! Love all the pics! Those are cute outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone - there can NEVER be too many pictures! These are just too cute. And, just for the record, Grammie brought the huge container of cookies, but they were from Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww they are so sweet,
    never to many pictures!!!! you need memories of your precious babies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time here. Your children are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! I can't wait to spend a WHOLE WEEK with you guys. I have to go finish my sub plans so I can get ready for Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the pictures!!

    My grandson used to do the same thing Lathan does with books, I would sit in the floor, he'd pick a book and back into my lap. I loved it. He learned to read, really well, at five years of age.

    Have fun at Disney. Tell Mickey hello.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, beautiful kids! Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you could ever take too many pictures!! They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always look at your pictures and think how cool it is you capture so many awesome moments :) Your husband will really appreciate them in the years to come :)
    I love the pictures of them playing. Really shows how big, smart and imaginative they are.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive