Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Madison!

Tonight we attended Madison Sunderman's 4th birthday party at Pump It Up. The babies had a BLAST!!!!

There was a huge inflatable slide in the corner of the room that Lauren was drawn to from the beginning. I carried her up the stairs and then down the slide. I was worried that she would have been scared (this thing was massive!) but she couldn't stop laughing and kept pointing to go again. Aunt Pammie and I decided to take them all at the same time...so much fun!

These pictures are pretty blurry. We'll have to go back another time and try again!






Lauren & Madison



Lauren was Miss Social Butterfly and kept showing off for everyone!

Here she is practicing her gymnastics!



And making new friends!



Logan has been in a clingy stage lately and at first wouldn't let me put him down. It was only a matter of time though before he warmed up and started enjoying himself!



Lauren, Lathan & Logan



Thankfully Aunt Pammie was able to join us at the party. Daddy had plans to go out with his friends and Grammie went out of town to visit Emmy. It would have been nearly impossible to have gone to the party and play without someone helping me !

Aunt Pammie and the Triplets



Lathan, Lauren & Aunt Pammie



Lauren



Logan



It was a lot of work climbing and bouncing!

Lauren, Lathan & Aunt Pammie Rehydrating



Tired Lauren



We ate some pizza, watched Miss Madison open some presents and then made our departure. The babies were SO tired when we got home! They all gave Aunt Pammie kisses and then went to bed.

Logan



Lathan



Lauren




We all hope that Madison had a great time at her birthday party and that she enjoys her weekend! (Today she went with her parents to the doctor where they found out that her Mommy is pregnant with twins AND she leaves for DisneyWorld tomorrow. WOWZERS!!!)

5 comments:

  1. My kids LOVE Pump it Up! It's pretty fun I have to admit as well.

    It looks like the kids had a blast. (notice I said kids and not babies...they're no longer babies! They look way too grown up).

    Some friends of our just left for Disney World today too. I watch their two kids during the day so it's a vacation for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a treat to get to hang out with you guys last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind note you sent me. It was so touching, it made my day. It is very hard some days in the NICU, and seeing babies on their return visits, or during our Reunion Party, really makes those hard days worth it. I am sorry you did not have nurses that made such a stressful time in your life a little easier.
    I love seeing the triplets doing so well, and they are so blessed to have a mommy like you.
    The Pump It Up party looked like a blast. I took my granddaughter to one. She and I climbed up those
    BIG slides, and that was not easy for an older lady, and then down we went. It was a blast!!!
    I also think Aunt Pammie is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is that.. We just went to a birthday party for our "friend" Madison at pump it up too..

    You all looked like you had a blast..
    THe kids are getting so big.. I say that about Aiden too. He has grown out of that baby face, he's now a little boy... Whaaaaaa

    But soon we will have 2 n ew baby faces.. Can't wait to share pics

    Take Care
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are back!! We had a blast at the party and Disney World! Pics and blog update are soon to come. Sorry we missed your escape and that the pizza took so long getting there. We all had some very tired kids that night! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive