Sunday, September 16, 2007

What a Great Day!

What a great day!



This morning started off with news of little Avery's arrival! Avery's Mommy, Natalie, and I have been friends for a very long time and were college roommates (GO TECH!!!). Natalie is by far the best friend anyone could ever ask for and we couldn't be happier for her and her hubbie Kurt! We dropped by to meet Miss Avery this afternoon and she is an absolute doll...PERFECT in every way! The Guinn Triplets are anxious to meet this new addition, especially Lauren who has no doubt gained a lifelong buddy!



After meeting Avery, Daddy and I headed off to Guadalajara to have dinner with Bobbi Jo and Robbie (quad parents + a preschool daughter) and Jessy and Steve (triplet parents + a preschooler + a kindergartner + a high schooler + one in college). We had a great time being grownups and exchanging stories of our little ones. I could not be more blessed than to be a triplet mom, nor could I be more grateful for the two great friends, Bobbi Jo and Jessy, I've gained because of it! So much fun!!!

On our way home from dinner, Daddy and I stopped off at Chocolata and enjoyed a very yummy chocolate martini. DELICIOUS!



Since Grammie has the babies for the night, we stayed out until a very late 9:30pm, came home watched some tv and now are off to bed (Daddy didn't even make it til the end of Saturday Night Live!)

8 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have a little "grown up time"!! you little girl is looking CUTE in her pink bow!!:)I've looked through most of your archives now. I just love your blog!!
    Do you ever feel creeped out from having your babies so freely on the web? though I'm glad you do otherwise I never would have discovered your blog!
    My blog and album(pictures) are seperate with the album being password protected. I have 8 children ages 13 down to 5m. I would be delighted to have you come by my blog and if you are interested in seeing my album let me know!
    I find your blog very encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Natalie and Kurt!

    Hey, do you think when I'm down there for Thanksgiving, your mom would be willing to watch my kids too?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate martini looks amazing!!
    I love the BFF onesie. I might have to steal that idea for Ella's BFF. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl,
    Someone is asking about bows on TC. I gave her missymoos, but I think the site is under construction, so you might want to respond to the post!
    Kimberly and the GA Guinn Girls
    www.guinnfamilyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Avery!!! The chocolate martini looks so yummy. I'm glad you and Patty got to go out. I'm sure mom had a blast with the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!!!
    I am also a member of sct and wmom.
    Hopefully we will get to meet in person one day soon.
    My trio are 3 and I have a 5 yr old as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that chocolate martini looks delish! I love Lauren's shirt, it is just precious. Glad to see you're all doing well, and glad to hear Lauren has a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avery can't wait to wear her BFF shirt!! Love y'all.
    Nat & Kurt

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive