Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Moohawks and Kisses

Bathtime with our new floating xylophone



Lathan waited very patiently for his turn!



Missy's Moo Hawk



We pretended like it wasn't 95 degrees outside and tried out some of our fall clothes...

Lauren



Logan



Logan



Lathan



Such a sweet stage...we give kisses all day long!

Lauren & Lathan



Lauren & Lathan



Logan Texting



We had some Carter's rewards cards that were about to expire so we drove on up to the outlet mall. We quickly remembered that it WAS 95 degrees!



We got our shopping done and then headed off for our hair cut appointment. We changed diapers and ate some quick dinner in the car before we raided Wade and Co!

Lauren & Aunt Pammie



Logan Eating Nuggets




Grammie got a head start and had her hair in foil by the time we went inside...wonder what Lathan was thinking!!!




Logan went first and was not so keen on the whole event (it was his first haircut)!



He worked very hard to grow that hair and didn't care to see it go!



But once he saw how good he looked, he couldn't help but smile!



Lauren went next and since she was an old pro...she didn't mind at all!



Bye Bye Moo Hawk!



Lathan, Aunt Pammie, Grammie & Logan
(Lathan's still doesn't have enough hair to require a cut!)



And a quick blow dry to top off the evening!

Lathan, Lauren & Logan



The End!!!

9 comments:

  1. I think Logan is crying because his Grammie is on the internet with her hair looking like that! It's too bad that there is no video of Logan's fake cry - that was too funny.

    What a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha....quite an eventful day!!
    Could you show us in pics how you have the play area set up in your home? Is it a section of the living room or a different room?
    Also how are your sleeping arrangements recently? I read in your archives about them all sleeping in your room. Are they still there?
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had one day of fall weather, stayed in the 70's all day, but now we're back up in the high 80's. I can't wait for mine to be able to wear all their cute fall clothes. I spent a lot of money on those clothes and I really wish I could show them off!

    Their haircuts look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fall clothes and haircuts! That kangaroo climber looks so HUGE in your house! Now I totally want to get one for Hunter someday! LOL Love reading your blog and keeping up with you guys! I'm 10.5 weeks now and can't wait for the all day nausea to subside! I'm sure you had it way worse with triplets in you... ;-)

    Loved the moohawk! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are so adoreable! Landen cried like that also when he got his first, and second hair cut! So then I just invested in a set of childrens clippers and started doing it myslef which is WAY better, and a little cheaper too lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny, cause I've done it too. Dressed my kids in fall clothes...and in their long sleeved pjs, even though it was still summer. I just had to see them in them, hahha. I am dying for it to get cold enough for their Fall coates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!! I just noticed that we were on your list of frequently visited blogs! I feel so special!
    Love the haircut pics! Especially Aunt Georgette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys have the most fun and those kiddos are always so happy and beautiful. I want to be part of the Guinn Family.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive