Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tuesday

Today we drove to Conroe to have lunch with Grammie and visit with some of our CISD buddies.



Everyone up there has been so overly kind and generous to us throughout this entire journey. They threw me a shower when I was pregnant, have sent many a prayers our way, sent flowers and cookies during some of our rough times, have made for us unbelievably nice gifts such as quilts, blankets, and hats (actually the ones in the above picture...thank you Esther!) and so much more. We just couldn't be more thankful for all that everyone has done. I took way too many pictures to include them all in one post but I'll add them to the Shutterfly album this week. I will share my favorite though...Grandpa Scott and the boys!




When we got home, I fed everyone and then gave them their baths. Daddy got home just in time for our toothbrush lesson!


Lauren & Mommy




Lathan & Daddy



Logan & Mommy



We've brushed their teeth before but we used an infant gum brush. This was their first encounter with a "real" toothbrush (courtesy of Maw Maw and Aunt Sandy!)!

Lathan, Logan & Lauren



Lauren



Logan




Lathan




In action...

2 comments:

  1. I am a nurse in a NICU and I love this site. It is wonderful to see your beautiful babies and how great you are doing with them. Seeing their pics in the NICU and now is so heartwarming. I cannot wait to see what they are doing each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As their daddy would say: Brusha, brusha, brusha!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive