Saturday, January 27, 2007

Have You Seen My Tutu???

A Plea From Missy Moo...



Santa brought me a tutu for Christmas and it is missing. I actually never even got to try it on. Its really strange that its missing around here because my Mommy has been doing a super job of keeping things nice and tidy. I mean our house is SPOTLESS.
***Note from Mommy: Lauren is being very sarcastic.***

I also find it very peculiar that Aunt JuJu came to visit the same weekend that my tutu went missing. Do remember that Aunt JuJu had her ultrasound confirming that she was indeed carrying a little girl just hours before her arrival to Houston. Funny that the day she departed is also the day my tutu disappeared.

Time is running out. The tag on my tutu reads 0-6 months and I am growing each and every day. If you have seen/stolen my tutu please let me know.

Thanks,
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Poor Lauren! Maybe Santa will bring her a new one since she lost hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt JuJu is offended by Missy's accusations!!!! Did you check in Lathan's crib? I once saw him trying on some little black shoes that belong to Lauren and a few bows too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lathan Says...

    "Them's fightin words"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Santa has gone back north, just give Grammie a website address and we can end the tutu war!! (Aunt JuJu, leave my baby Lathan out of this!)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive