Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Circus

The afternoons are my most favorite part of the day. After we get up, I feed the babies lunch:

Of course we start off clean (for the most part)...

Logan



Lathan



Lauren



But very quickly get messy!

Logan (Have you seen my puff?)



Lathan



Lauren



When the babies have finished eating, I strip them down to their diapers and we head for the bathtub. This is also the time that they are the most playful and active!




Then a bath, then a bottle, then a nap. Lather, rinse and repeat!

2 comments:

  1. You're little ones are too entertaining!!! That was super cute to that music. And I love the new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they have grown up so much just in the last few weeks since I've seen them! I can't believe how well they are getting around! Watch out Guinn house!!! Triplets are mobile and Logan is leading the way! How fun...and what little miracles! I'm tempted to pack up and leave a few days early to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive