Saturday, January 20, 2007

A medicine cabinet goody...

Another addition to our list...

#1 The Exergen Temporal Scanner. The quote on the box is "A kinder gentler way to take temperature" and I must agree. You just scan it across the baby's forhead and in less than 2 seconds the process is over. Much easier than under the arm, in the mouth and defintely kinder than in the rear!!!

P.S.
FYI...This thermometer was used on me during one of my surgeries and is also the kind that the nurse uses each month when we take the triplets in for their Synagis shots. It works!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just got one of those too! I wish I'd purchased it earlier. I had an ear one with Brittney so I have been using the SAME one with the boys (9 years old now...not smart). The last time the boys got sick it said their temp was 105ish and it worried me to death! They had a high fever with their virus, but not that high! This one is GREAT, I have to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...I need to add that to my registry! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, Thank you sooooo much for listing your top 25 favorite things. I enjoyed looking and learning about all the things that Maddie will need. You help us out so much with all your advice. Thank you. Please let me know if you think of more that we need to register for! I can't believe how big your babies are now.....give hugs to them from me.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive