Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How Cool Is This!!!

I am very excited about our new blog template. Our old one was getting so boring and I really wanted a more personal look. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Lindsay of Splat Designs for all of your hard work and creativity...I LOVE IT!

I have also created a new blog that will host all of our videos . I've only added a few favorites so far, but soon they will all be there. Our pictures are still on Shutterfly and I'll be adding January's pictures this week. Links for both pages are to the right in the sidebar under "Favorite Links"!

Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is just too precious....to showcase three precious babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Exactly what you wanted. She did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We'll get a better blog for Emmy after we meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay did a great job!! She is actually one of my best friends and she is just so talented and creative. I wish I was half of what she is! Glad you like your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie...I just spent almost an hour enjoying all of your blog and videos. I laughed and cried. You are so amazing to find the time to do this for all of us to enjoy. Your new blog is perfect. Thank you also for all the great gift ideas for us to get for little "Maddie" when she gets here. I miss seeing you guys so this is the next best thing. We love you all. Harriett and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the blog template!!! it's just PERFECT for you! precious babies and a precious blog. :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow......it looks GREAT! I'm so impressed. Did someone you know do this? I'm curious! If I'm not being too forward.....was it terribly expensive? I'm bored with mine.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive