Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Good Friends

Good friends are those who don't yet have children but still don't mind hanging out and going to dinner, even if it means having their silverware thrown on the floor by an infant, eating while the babies around them spit up and make dirties, attracting all kinds of attention as the trio and stroller pass (squeeze) by each table and dealing with the occational outburst from the little ones letting us know what they need next.

Good, I mean GREAT friends are Nat & Kurt!!!













Aren't they cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. They would make such good triplet parents :) Nat was a natural getting that stroller out of Chuy's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is weird....I have been scanning your blog. I wanted to comment on how good your friends are. I mean going to a restaurant with twins is hard enough, but triplets....gotta love friends like that. The weird thing is we just met up with about 4 other couples at our Chuy's here in Austin. Everyone didn't mind that the kids were kicking off their shoes and socks, wanting their bottles and just the routine chaos of going out to eat. Oh and last week my husband and I were in Target and I turned the corner and what did I see? 3 little bald headed identical triplet girls standing up in the basket. I about lost it. So Cute!
    Enjoy reading your blog!
    Shannon in Austin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are truly good friends (and good sports). Heck, they're getting to take notes so they'll be ahead of the game once they have kids.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive