Tuesday, July 10, 2007

First of all...just added some new designs to Missy Moo's, check them out when you get a second!

Now on to the babies...

FINALLY some sun!

Yesterday we took the babies out back for a little swim in the baby pool

Logan




Lauren



They had so much fun and since the sun was out again today,
we went for a repeat.


The boys especially LOVE the water!


Logan spraying Lathan



Logan with the hose





A few times he sprayed himself!!



I wish I would have had my video camera outside. Lathan belly laughed pretty much the entire time we were out there!



The boys being silly and poor Lauren is stuck in the middle!



Sweet Girl



We took a break for a snack (bagels)



Lathan



Logan




and then later tried out our new beach chairs (with popcicles of course!)



Lauren's got her beach attitude down...totally relaxed!



Logan and his pointer



After two rounds of popcicles, the boys returned to the water hose







Lathan didn't mind Logan spraying him in the face, in fact he seemed to like it!



Lauren sat on the sideline and cheered them on!



Logan continued to spray Lathan





UNTIL...Lathan got control. It quickly became payback time!







Logan surrenduring!



Notice Lauren in the back...Smart Girl!




I LOVE how much they love the water. It is so much fun to watch them play. And I'm pretty sure Lathan may be the next Michael Phelps. Look out 2024...my boy can swim!!!


15 comments:

  1. That last picture is awesome, he looks like he just finished a race with the water dripping down his face. When they learn to write, I'll have to get his autograph before he becomes a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are too cute. I love how Lauren watches her brothers from the sidelines....and what a sweet little pose in her chair! Ha! Their smiles are precious. Looking at these pictures reminds me of three little girls who loved playing in their backyard in the summertime many years ago....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blogspot today is sooooooooooo awesome! You've captured some very happy babies having a great time right in their own backyard. It also brings back a lot of memories whenever Patrick played outside with the water hose - he loved it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for the sun! We've been trying to do the same thing each time we get a peek of it. I agree with your momm...Lauren looks just perfect lounging around in her chair on the sidelines! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you know I meant mom, and not momm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph,
    Love the pics. My girls are water babies too! Where did you get the beach chairs? They are too cute! We are going to the beach next week!
    Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips
    www.guinnfamilyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great fun! Awesome pictures! Maybe you should start doing some photography on the side. You really take some incredible pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you on topmomma... wanted to say I love your site! The babies are adorable. Have fun in Disnyland!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madison saw these pictures and said, "They are big boys and girls now!". Even she can't believe how much they have grown. What beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures and your little captions! But I really LOVE those adorable beach chairs... maybe it is even cuter b/c you have 3 of them, but they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, they are just too cute! I absolutely love the photos with them all sitting in their beach chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are wonderful pics. I love the way to can see the water in action!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pix & the new stuff on Missy Moo's!! I can't wait to order some:) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, your babies are sooo cute :)
    very cool post.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive