Tuesday, July 3, 2007

4th of July Cards

There's actually a very good chance that some of you (especially locals) will receive your 4th of July Holiday cards BEFORE the actual 4th of July! This is pretty impressive considering we've missed the past few holidays AND I didn't get this card's photo taken until late this past Sunday. I was at the post office addressing and stamping envelopes right up until closing and managed to get them all finished and on their way. Its the little things you know!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute...
    People ask me all the time where I find time to do all the little things I do and I only have Aiden.. I wonder about you.. Your awesome!!!

    Oh and by the way, you asked if I got the plaid shorts and matching shoes Aiden has on in his pics at the Gap... YUP.. He is a gap baby too.. lol

    Have a wonderful 4th!!
    Jessie

    PS any news on the new bean growing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooppss.. Just looked after I thyped and it wasn't you who asked... Sorry. lol.. Blame the hormores for lack of brain cells and the new move (we moved Sat)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July! Jason and I will be at the parade looking for the 3 cutest kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th! Emmy and I had so much fun with you guys over the last week. We are lonely today :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...
    PS I nominated you for Rockin girl blogger, check my site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got ours today!! So cute! Victoria brought it in and said, "See, Daddy? These are my friends, Lauren, Lathan, and Logan"! It will be on our fridge until the next one comes along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive