Monday, July 23, 2007

A Daddy & His Daddy

For Christmas, Grandpa Kenny gave Patrick and I some really cool gift cards. Patrick's was for an all day chartered fishing trip and mine was for a trip to the day spa. It just so happened that we both got a chance to FINALLY use them this past weekned!

Grandpa & Daddy
Aren't they cute (the boys not the fish) !!!



And on Friday, Grammie and Aunt Pammie watched the babies while I took a trip to Urban Retreat. I was able to get my hair cut, highlighted and I got a 50 minute massage. The massage was so great in fact that once it was over and the lady left the room, I accidentaly fell asleep and I have no idea for how long! I'm thinking it was at least 30 minutes and maybe much longer! In my defense, we were in the midst of a teething cycle and no one in our house had slept for two days!!!

Anyway, I know that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my day at the spa and Patrick was really excited about the fishing trip...THANK YOU SO MUCH KENNY!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a treat for both of you! What would you guys do without "Grandpa"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice! What a way to get ready for vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive