Sunday, July 29, 2007

Beach Trip

The Guinn's are in Florida!

We started our annual summer beach vacation with a 14 hour road trip (prior to babies it only used to take us 10 hours)!

Lathan Taking His Turn Driving



Since the triplets aren't speaking sentences, I made shirts for them that asked the question I knew was on all of their minds...

Lathan



Lauren



Logan



The babies were great on the trip, watching movies, playing with each other and of course sleeping...

Lauren



Logan & Lathan



Lauren, Lathan & Logan



We got to our condo late last night, went to bed and then got up early this morning to hit the beach. It was the babies first time!!!

Our Condos

Sue, Marty, Robert, Daniel, Granny & Pappa are staying in the left one, Mommy, Daddy, Lathan, Logan, Lauren, Grammie, Aunt Pammie, Jason, Aunt JuJu, Uncle Josh & Emmy are all in the right (which is a three story, though you can't tell by the picture!)





The Beach

Logan Loved the Waves

Logan & Daddy









Lauren & Mommy (Both of us prefer the pool to the sticky water and sand!!!)



Lathan & Uncle Marty (Lathan, like Logan, really enjoyed the beach)





Not too many people can convince me to sit in the sand...but how could I resist?!?

Logan & Mommy



Logan



Lauren



Lathan



Lathan & Aunt Pammie, Logan & Mommy, Daniel, Lauren & Daddy



Emmy was there too, but she slept the whole time!





Logan, Lauren & Lathan



Lathan & Daddy



Check out Jason's cool flippers!



After the beach we went up to the pool...

Lathan, Grammie, Lauren, Logan & Sue



Emmy Sue



Missy Moo



Logan, Lauren & Grammie RUNNING back to the condo!



In the evening, we dressed the babies in their sea print pj's and took them for a walk.

Lathan, Lauren, & Logan





Then headed home and put them to bed. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

14 comments:

  1. Just LOVE reading your blog!! It seriously makes my day and always puts a huge smile on my face. :) Your children are PERFECT and Emmy is a DOLL. Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach PJs. I hope you guys have as much fun as we did. Our trip was wonderful. I am sure yours will be too!
    Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips
    www.guinnfamilyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new pictures... and i am so glad the babies love the beach! they are too cute! i bet they are the talk of all the passers by. have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having so much fun with you guys in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are all having a great time. I wish I was there instead of here with our boring, day to day routine! We can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! They have fun with everything they do! Bubbies hated the beach. It was Galeveston, so maybe he would have prefered some white beaches instead! Have fun and enjoy the sun! PS love the pick of Emmy sleeping at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun!!! That water and sand is so amazing. I'm so jealous of your fabulous photo opportunities - you're doing a great job, Stephanie! Hello to everyone in the family.
    Love, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed with your ability to keep up with your blog while on vacation! Kudos to you!! I love Lauren's expression in that one pic (with her eyebrows down). All your babies are so beautiful. Seriously! I hope you enjoy every minute of your vacation! Are you going to Disneyworld on this trip?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like ya'll are having a blast here in Florida!! When do we get to stop by for a visit??
    Mindy, James & Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I am there when I look at your pics....I haven't been in two years. I am a little sad now. Please keep the pictures coming. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad the babies were good on the road. It can get to be an awful long time to be strapped down when you are little with so much energy to burn. Looks like you are wearing them out having the a great time. What a treat after a long road trip! Give them hugs and kisses from Grandma. They are growing so fast they will probably be up and running by the next time I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like fun!! I can't believe the adventures you take those babies on.. that's so cool! I know mother's of one who wouldn't "have the energy" to take one child out so often or to so many fun places

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so jealous that you and all of your family ar all together at the beach in Florida! Looks amazing! And speaking of amazing, you guys think of it all! The sea print pajamas! and the always cute matching outfits for everyone including Emmy! I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive