Thursday, October 11, 2007

Poor Loggie...UPDATED

Sweet Baby Logan has had a rough week. The meds that finally kicked in and "cured" Lathan and Lauren just haven't been cutting it for Loggie Bear. He has pretty much had a constant fever since Sunday and usually spends all night (and most of the day) miserable, coughing and throwing up. We've been in contact with our pedi all week and this morning they decided to switch him to a new antibiotic and prescribed him some Tylenol with Codeine. He seemed to feel much better today and we're hoping he'll be comfortable enough to get some sleep tonight.

He's had the chills all week, and spent most of yesterday in a fleece jacket to keep him from shivering.

Just pathetic...




Thankfully it seems that Lauren and Lathan are all better. Just some runny noses and a few extra breathing treatments for the big guy after some coughing episodes.

Can't wait until they are ALL 100%!!!

UPDATE: Say some extra prayers for Emmy tonight. She got sick this week also and is on her way to the hospital. Her temp is almost 105...poor baby!

12 comments:

  1. Poor Loggie! He looks so sad. I hope those drugs kick in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are definately with you guys. Bad stuff floating around :(
    (((Hugs)))
    Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Loggie! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor loggie
    I hope he gets better soon how is Emmy is she any better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Logan! He sure looks cute in his picture though.

    I hope Emmy feels better too. I hate those high temperatures. That's some scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Logan feels better soon. That picture is so sad!

    I also hope Emmy feels better soon. I had to take my little one to the hospital once with a 105 temp (scary), but we were home the next day! Hope Emmy has the same result.

    You sort of make me never want to go to Disney :( I've actually never been. Since I'm preggo we plan to wait till baby #2 is around 2ish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will pray for all the babies. Loggie looks like he feels so bad. I hope Emmy is getting better. Hug all the babies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little Loggie bear!!!! He is too sweet to be so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so adorably pathetic. I just want to give that little guy a big hug.
    I hope Emmy is feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Disney has something going around. Madison is on breathing treatments and had an ear infection. Luckily no fever though. Poor babies!! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW!! Hope he feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please update us on Emmy! Praying for her!!! I hope you all get some sleep tonight and Loggie bear responds to the new antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive