Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Can you guess which of the Guinn babies was the first ever to be sent to Time Out???

(He looks so innocent!!!)




I would have given anything to have had my video camera going...I was trying so hard not to laugh! Here's what happened...

Out of no where this afternoon, Logan walked over to Lathan and bonked him on the head with a book. Lathan cried for a second, I told Logan "no" and moved him to a different area of the room. It wasn't 2 minutes later, he walked up to Lauren and knocked her on the head with a book. I calmed Lauren down and took Logan over to the bean bag chair. I told him how disappointed I was and that he needed to sit there until I told him to get up. He cried and cried...it was pitiful. What was even more pitiful was that Lathan was so distraught over the situation he couldn't catch his breath. Every time Logan would start to stand up, I tell him to sit back down and Lathan would collapse and start wailing. He was so sad that Logan was in trouble! This went on for about a minute and a half...Logan pouting and Lathan having meltdowns any time I used a stern voice!

Poor Logan...Poor Lathan!!!

They were of course perfect the rest of the day!


We played outside for a long time and enjoyed the nice fall weather.

Too bad, sports don't start until 3yrs old...I think Logan's ready to play some ball!














Lauren




YUCKY Lathan!!!




Logan and Lauren (Bet she's glad the water wasn't on!)




Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrock!




Baby Girl




Little Lathan




Animal Crackers anyone???




Logan was a little territorial with the cookies...




He stuck his hand in the container and wouldn't take it out!




Unfortunalty for Logan, Lathan is much bigger!




In other news...

Its Beginning to Look ALOT like Christmas!

I'm probably one of the few people who actually wishes Christmas decorations would go up earlier (in malls AND houses) than they already do. I LOVE the season and think the longer it last the better! If I had 2 extra seconds to spare, our house would probably already be decorated. We did however wrap our very first present for the year today!

(And yes, for those who know me, I've already told him what it is!!!)



Our Santa hats also came today...

Lathan



Lauren's is a little big!!!



We'll make it work though!



This action shot of Logan throwing his pretty much sums up how he feels about wearing hats!



And last but not least...an update on the twin mattress that Daddy set up in our room - The babies are once again forcing us to rearrange our furniture! In its current location, the twin mattress aids the little ones in climbing and reaching things we really don't want them into. They can be quite destructive! And I'm not so keen on them being that close to the 2nd story window...needless to say, this weekend we have some moving to do!







Little Monkey!





The End!


11 comments:

  1. Cody has that santa hat, reminds me that I need to order Cade's.

    I can't believe you put him in timeout! He's too cute and sweet to ever go to timeout. Maybe you misunderstood what he was doing, maybe he was trying to GIVE Lathan and Lauren the books and you just thought he was trying to hit them...right?? Poor Lathan, having to watch his brother in timeout. He'll probably have to go to a shrink the rest of his life because of what he had to witness...poor baby!

    By the way, this is just the beginning, Cody gets sent to his room all the time! But, then he'll come out of his room, give me a huge hug and say, "but mommy, I sure love you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE!!! Careful about the children putting the waterhose in their mouth before water has been run through it.
    All too often spiders, bees, wasp, yellow jackets and other bugs climb into the waterhose to get a drink.
    If ANYONE puts the hose with the bug in it in their mouth....oouucchh, or worse.
    Just because I care!!!
    The children are BEAUTIFUL and growing so fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the santa hats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE reading your blog ~ and I don't even know you guys! I love that you put up so many pictures too! It's fun to see! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, once again you terrible mom. Putting your kids in time out and forcing them to suck on a water hose. What were you thinking?

    Thats why you put all these pictures out here right? To have people critic your every move!

    Geesh, I think your a great mom. Ignore the others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready to decorate for Christmas too. The babies are just adorable. They have grown up so much just in the last couple of weeks since I've seen them. I can hear Lauren now saying rrrrrrock...so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I was totally joking around about you being mean because you put him in timeout...hope you caught that! My kids get sent to time out all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Loggie Bear! He got in trouble last night for looking mom in the eye and throwing his cup down, right after she told him not to throw it. When he got scolded, he ran to me with the saddest face on. Poor guy!! (p.s. Mom was scolding him trying to hold back a laugh, he wasn't even in a lot of trouble).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hearing the story of Logan in trouble and Lathan crying about it sure brings back funny memories of you and your sisters. You will find that no matter how much they fight with each other, once you punish one, you become the bad guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you do it???? Good luck with all of the climbing monkeys! I have enough trouble keeping up with my one monkey! Love the bow on the Christmas present! I also loved the pics from your Christmas last year and how everything was coordinated!
    ps. Poor Loggie. That will be the first of many timeouts. Just wait until they start to challenge you and do things on purpose. That is when the real fun begins! Just try not to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those animal cookies are ALMOST GONE! Wow! Where did you order their adorable santa hats from? Love their cute clothes they wore while playing in the backyard! They are some of the most fashionable babies I know of! Glad the timeout worked well for you and hopefully Lathan will get a little less sensitive over time!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive