Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time is ticking...

Only a few more hours until The Guinn's leave this blog address and move on to the new ultra private blog...have you made your $5 donation yet?


We want everyone to come with us!




You won't want to miss April's posts including...the arrival of our newest cousin Miss Lucy (due ANY day now), we'll be potty training (I promise no pictures of the contents of our mini potties!), the triplet's 3rd Birthday bash, lots of triplet breakfast talk and of course our March of Dimes walk, PLUS more...its gonna be fun :)



9 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I made my donation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right--we don't want to miss any of it! I donated last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is our charity of choice each year since my twin sister passed from SIDS, but we did a donation on your site too. Have a great walk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You guys have raised a HUGE amount of money in such a short amount of time. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally support your efforts but I do not have a way to donate since I have no credit card and do not live in the USA. Hope there is a way that I can still see your blog. I so love to hear about your children

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Made my donation! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive