Saturday, March 28, 2009

March of Dimes

Our March for Babies 2009 Video



Team Guinn Triplets was recently honored as a Top Family Team for 2008, raising $3305...INCREDIBLE! We understand that this year may be more difficult to raise money due to the economy so we've been trying to think of creative ways to increase our team's total. I tried to talk Patrick into shaving his head if we raised a certain amount (he vetoed that idea very quickly!!!), we thought about shaving the kids heads (I vetoed that idea!) and we finally came up with a plan. Since there likely wouldn't be Guinn Triplets without the March of Dimes, there ultimately wouldn't be The Guinn Triplets blog. So... for the month of April, Lathan, Lauren & Logan's blog will be ultra private and only available to those readers who donate $5 (or more) to our March for Babies Team. We currently have over 300 invited readers and we're imagining if everyone did just a little, that we could once again pull off a nice grand total.

What does your $5 get you???? A promise of DAILY updates your favorite trio and their new little brother!

Just click here to make your donation...Hurry, April 1st is just around the corner and I know some of you won't want to miss one day of your Guinn blog fix!



This year's walk is April 26th...the same weekend again as the trio's birthday! We'll have shirts and hope to once again have one of the largest team's walking for our area. Who wants to join us??? Email me (christmasvacation@gmail.com) and I'll set you up!

March for Babies 2007 Team



THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE!


10 comments:

  1. Withholding baby updates!! How cruel! J/K!! We are in and will definitely be walking with you guys again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm in for a donation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...donation now made! Hope you guys are able to surpass last years total!

    Ginny Deegan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez Stephanie....All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea - and with your fan base you should do really well, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put the video on my blog for March of Dimes. I then realize you are private....let me know if you want me to remove it...I feel like they are "my" babies and am so proud of them and your family for giving these special babies such a wonderful life.
    You and they are so blessed.
    I tear up watching them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. will blog be back up to everyone who didn't donate in may?

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT idea!! I just made a donation. :-) Good Luck and here's to making your goal!! Love reading your blog and your sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic idea and way to support the March of Dimes.

    I'm happy to donate and support your beautiful family in your walk.

    Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donation made! :) So worth it!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive