Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Nap Spot

After lunch today, I had the trio sit on the stairs while I cleaned up before naptime. Logan (who is coming up with all kinds of "plans" these days) tried to convince me (and his siblings) that they should just nap on the stairs today. He even picked out which step each one would use...



Now they've been known to be able to fall asleep and nap just about anywhere but knowing how soundly they sleep, I was a little worried that the stairs might not be such a good idea! Nice try though Logan!

2 comments:

  1. Logan is so much like his mother, it makes me laugh. You were always coming up with the plans when you and your sisters were growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give him lots of points for creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive