Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mindy Harmon Christmas

Yesterday we had a Christmas session with Mindy Harmon (who has become a celebrity in our house...the trio LOVES to talk about her and are always asking when we get to go back to her studio!)

Here are copies of the sneak previews she has on her blog - SO CUTE!!!

(I think she said she could fix the red in their hats to make them match their pj's. Both hats and pj's are Pottery Barn Kids but are definitely not the same color red - go figure.)












She had a day full of multiples yesterday...check out her blog to see all of the cuties! http://mindyharmon.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. VERY cute! We may have to make a visit for pictures once little Lucy arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so grown up! Adorable, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! cutest pics ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! What is it about monogrammed clothing and triplets, hehehe, I have so many items monogrammed too, it's too cute! We have the same PBK hats and our Chasing Fireflies peppermint pjs (with their names on them off course) just arrived yesterday - if you haven't seen these you might want to look them up and get them ;) just adorable!
    I can't stay away from blogging so I am starting over again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a great photographer! It can't help her three little subjects are so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - I put a photo up on my blog with the kids in their pj's - check it out when you have a second! Next year I think I'll go for the ones your trio is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, these pictures turned out great!

    And, congrats on 29.4 days! You are almost in the 30's.....yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive