Sunday, November 9, 2008

Disney Day 5 (Hollywood Studios)

Logan, Lauren & Lathan Hollywood Studios




Triple the fun!




Lauren




Logan...he's innocent!




Lauren




Cousins




Daddy & Logan following the Yellow Brick road on Great Movie Ride



Lauren & Daddy




The Group (a little dark)



Fun Times




Logan jumping for joy!




Nonnie Napping




Lauren & Grammie ready for the Muppets 3D!



The Guinn's waiting for Fantasmic (one of my most favorite things at Disney!!!)




Happy Group!

5 comments:

  1. I am loving all these pics and updates from Disney!!! Looks like such a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having such fun! Makes we want to pack up my kids and go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to go to Disney tomorrow! I'm almost 29 years old and I've never been and your little ones have been twice!!

    We are hoping to go once our little one is a bit older... we're thinking next fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun!!! I am so jealous!!! We only ever go to Disneyland now that we moved to Arizona and it's such a bummer because Disney World is 100% better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so awesome. Looks like you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive