Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ebates

Just thought I'd share again for those of you Christmas shopping online...

Don't forget about Ebates! They have hundreds of stores (everything from Target, Gap, electronics stores, etc) and if you click on the store from their website and make a purchase, you get cash back! For the holidays lots of stores are offering DOUBLE cash back. Before I make any purchase online I go to ebates and see if the store is on their list. If it is, I click on the store from the ebates site, my shopping cart is still there and with one extra click, I get money back from the purchase I was going to make anyway...easy! So far I've gotten $209.13 total cash back just since I joined a few months ago. And if you click on this link, I get referral money and so do you (we each get $5)...WOOHOO!!!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=QjlFQSCbgOrLaZV0YmngUw%3D%3D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stephanie....I am going to do my Christmas shopping now while the family is asleep;)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive