Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lauren's Thanksgiving Program

Lauren had a Thanksgiving dance at ballet this week. I was a little bummed that I didn't know she was having one (Patrick wasn't there and I would have looked a little harder for her missing leg warmer!). I'm on the ball though to find out when her Christmas dance will be!!!

She was a little distracted by her buddies who got upset when they saw their mommies come in the room. I was worried that she might breakdown too but she did really well!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Lauren is soooo cute! She has great focus to be able to dance and pay attention with the other girls crying next to her! That gym must have been really loud! Can't wait to see her Christmas performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is too cute! She looked like she wanted to go and pat the little girls back to help her stop crying.

    Also, I am changing my email address can you invite me under it.
    guinnk1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show must go on! -What a performer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren was adorable! Definitley not that other chick's best performance.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive