Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 28 weeks

Happy 28 weeks 0 days LONDON!!!

A very special milestone since this is the exact gestation that the triplets were born. Wild to know first hand what London looks like right now and all the things he is capable (and not capable) of doing on his own.

This pregnancy is a thousand times different than my triplet one. At this point with the triplets I had already been in the hospital for 6 weeks (checked in at 22 weeks), my water had broken (26 weeks) and I was a mess!!! I had an IV in my leg with a pump I wore around my neck that gave me intermittent doses of Terbutaline and an IV in my arm that ran a constant dose of the VERY evil drug Magnesium (made me feel like I had the flu). I was on IV antibiotics to avoid infection (after Logan's water broke) that gave me blisters all down my throat and a few on my tongue. I had Pupp's rash, only had shower privileges every few days (which Patrick had to give me!!!) and was just plain miserable.

I hope to write more on the triplet experience later (there are a lot of good things I want to remember) but for now...YEAH LONDON!!!! Keep up the good work and STAY PUT for at least another 10-12 weeks!

11 comments:

  1. Yay!! It won't be long now... :O) time sure does fly by QUICKLY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 28 weeks London! We are so happy for you guys. We are coming into Louisiana after Christmas for a few days, if you happen to be in Shreveport around that time, we would LOVE to see you guys again.

    Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment. My DS (26 weeker) was in the same NICU as your triplets, but he is older. I hope to see MANY more happy updates on your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 28 weeks already. It will be no time at all now!!

    Enjoy these last few weeks while he's still "cooking". Now if you want to know what it's like to add another boy to your clan...I am more than happy to let you take all three of my boys when I'm down there Christmas. I would be doing it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go London!!! Aunt JuJu is very excited to meet you, but is glad you are waiting around a while longer! January will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - happy 28 weeks! I can't imagine being pregnant with only one! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can't wait! We love you already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go London!! Can't wait to meet you, but we agree, stay put for now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah London! Here's hoping he stays nice and cozy in Mommy's tummy at least 9-10 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats mama it must feel so good. way to go london before we all know it you'll be making your appearance. i am sooo happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, congrats on the milestone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive