Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lauren's outfit was a hit at ballet last week with her "Future Sugar Plum Fairy" shirt and her candy cane striped Baby Legs...gotta love her!


Too much shade on her face, but this was the only clear shot of her shirt!



Pretty much the sweetest little girl ever!



Daddy with his trio! Its becoming REALLY difficult to pick up all three at once, though Daddy does it every day when he comes home from work!



Only 9 more days until we close on our house!!!

*P.S. Babylegs...VERY cool! Aunt JuJu got them for Emmy when she was teeny tiny. They make diaper changing a breeze and come in 100's of colors!

6 comments:

  1. I had a blast with my time with Lauren last night. I took her to the mall in her adorable ballet outfit with her ladybug shoes. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ballet outfit! I agree with you on the Babylegs...very nice! Emmy is wearing her polka dot ones today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, did you make the shirt? If so I want two. I have been to the babylegs site but haven't ordered yet~how well do they wash? I think they are adorable and with Lauren wearing them they look even cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babylegs are super cute...if you have a baby girl to put them in. i think T.J. would kill me if he came home one day and Cade was wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooo cute!!!!!!!
    Love it! I want a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I love that shirt. I must get one. Also Where do you take her to ballet Class. My sweet ballerina is only 15 months but I want to get a head start on the whole dancing thing. Also.. ditto on how wonderful babylegs are. I used them alot last year when Kate was a wee one. Now I really cant find anything to match them with :(
    Lauren is so adorable by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive