Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Anniversary...SEVEN YEARS!!!

Tonight Patrick and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversay...woohoo!

We treated ourselves to a couple's massage at Urban Retreat (which was apparently a 50 minute massage though it really only seemed to last 10 minutes!!) and then went out to dinner at Kirby's (YUMMMM!).

We've accomplished a lot in 7 years...bought our first house, got our first pet, had THREE babies! Can't wait to see what the next 7 years have in store for us (hopefully we'll start them out with the purchase of our 2nd house which we've got a bid in for now!)

I wish it weren't 2am and that I didn't have 100 other projects to do, otherwise I'd dig a little deeper and find some better pictures. But these were on top and they'll do. My my, how we've grown up!!!

1997...we became official!





1998




1998ish - 1999 What dorks!!!




2000




December 1, 2000





2001





Tahiti 2001





2003





2004





2006




2007...I think we need a new family picture!!!!




Happy Anniversay Patty Wack...I LOVE YOU!!!

9 comments:

  1. How sweet! Happy Anniversary guys! You two are great parents, a great couple and good friends. Wish there were more of you in the world! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny!! In two of those pictures I realized I have worn those shirts before. Pam must have had them at some point and I borrowed them from her! That seems like so long ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7th Anniversary!!! You two make such a cute couple (and such cute kids!) I hope your bid gets accepted on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!

    Congratulations!!!

    What a great seven year ride. Packed to the brim with so many memories. Just a taste of what lies ahead.

    Thank you for sharing so much of it with all of us. It has been a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! HOw sweet and congratulations!
    Such a beautiful family! I wish you both many more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a beautiful couple and family!! May ou enjoy many many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...those pictures are so cute! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed you found so many older pictures of you guys! Love it. Congrats on 7 years- that sounds so long to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love y'all! Makes me kind of teary.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive