Thursday, December 6, 2007

Awesome Abby!!!

On Monday we got a big surprise...a package from my cousin Abby in ALASKA!

First of all, I think its remarkable that she was able to get out, shop and then ship a package...if I lived in Alaska I can guarantee that I'd be hibernating right now, unable to stand the cold!

This was the first package of the season for the babies to unwrap...


Lauren and Lathan were very intrigued and wasted no time tearing into the box!



It was lunchtime so I sat the little ones in their chairs and let them have at their gifts!



Lathan LOVES books and Elmo so a book about Elmo just about took his breath away!



Lauren




Logan deep in concentration!




Each baby got a book, an outfit and a Leap Frog Word Wammer to share!




Such Fun!!!




Lathan modeling his outfit...each of their overalls were in their colors...pink, green and blue...PERFECT!!!



Thank you SO much Abby...that was such a fun surprise!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored that I was blogged about!! I am so gald that they enjoyed their gifts! I just love watching them grow up, even if it is from thousands of miles aways!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive