Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween '07

Fun stuff...

Today, after lunch, the babies and I carved our pumpkins...

Logan




Lauren, Logan & Lathan




Logan rubbing pumpkin in his hair!




Lathan kept rolling his pumpkin onto the floor!




The boys got antsy so I let them down to play. Lauren, however, was very entertained and "helped" until all of the pumpkins were cleaned and carved!












I gave the trio a bath and then put them down for a nap. When they woke up Grammie, Aunt Pammie and Grandpa all came over to help us celebrate Halloween!

The Boys and Grandpa




I took Lauren outside to light the pumpkins and she took off for the neighbors house... I guess she saw the other kids leaving with candy!




Grammie and Logan (She made his costume - so very cute!!!)




Grandpa and the Trio




The little ones sure have done a lot of growing since 10/31/06! (Though these costumes make them look pretty big, Lauren was only about 12 1/2 lbs at the time!)




After dinner we set out for our very first trick or treating! (Grammie also made our trick or treating pumpkin bags!)




Daddy and the little ones




Our first house to trick or treat!



We encountered a real live ELMO!!!



Trick or Treatin'



Back at home:

Lauren and Lathan



The Trio




Out of all the toys in the house, REAL remotes and cell phones are like gold!

Lathan on the Defense



Uh Oh Lathan!



Brushing our teeth (well at least two of them are!)



Happy Halloween!

P.S.
Thanks to our AWESOME grandparents who made this day extra special. Grammie's hand made costumes and treat bags plus our treats, Granny's pumpkins full of goodies and Grandpa Kenny's Elmo bucket full of our favorite Gerber snacks...You Guys Are The Best!!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! Happy Halloween to the Guinn's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they loved seeing the real live Elmo...maybe Patrick could get an Elmo costume to wear around the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, glad you had such a great Halloween! You're a brave woman for carving 4 pumpkins with triplets all by yourself! You never cease to amaze me. The costumes are just darling!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... your hubby was a trooper in his 'lions and tigers and bears' shirt! I'm sure you had a little something to do with that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look adorable! I absolutley love their costumes, you come up with the cutest ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the boy on the pumpkin carveing. I hate it, which is why my girls will never experience it.

    Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips
    www.guinnfamilyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't want to alarm you, but I just noticed that you can see a license plate number in one of the pictures. Not sure if it's yours, but you might want to blur it out. And, since I don't want you to think *I* am one of the sickos out there, I'm going to just be "anonymous". You have beautiful babies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive