Monday, August 20, 2007

Say it isn't so...

Aunt Pammie goes back to work this week...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She actually deserted us on Friday for a teacher meeting and then this week she starts back for good with more meetings and events to prepare for a new set of stinky 1st graders that will steal her from us. We're not bitter though!

We had SO much fun going all sorts of places from Chuck E Cheeses, the Aquarium, Stephenville, Florida, the Mall, Market Street, the Children's Museum etc and loved having Aunt Pammie around just to hang out and play. We are going to miss her TERRIBLY (although she'll still be over most every evening!!!!)

You're the BEST Aunt Pammie and WE LOVE YOU!!!! Sniff Sniff.


6 comments:

  1. That Aunt Pammie sure is one special lady! I guess that's why I chose her to be my best friend!

    I bet if you matched her salary, she'd quit her job and just stay with you! Talk to Patrick about that, I bet he'd totally go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love the Aunt Pammie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my lunch break, and now I am all teary-eyed. I have loved being your "nanny"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to have her for the whole summer! Now we can all look forward to next summer with Aunt Pammie home and Emmy and I will have to come to town more during the week for us all to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! I bet Aunt Pammie is just as sad as you are about going back to work. What fun memories you all made this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can Aunt Pammie come stay with us next summer? Sounds like she brings the fun with her! I hope you all can adjust to your days without Pammie!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive