Friday, August 3, 2007

Day 6

Emmy & Lauren at the beach in their matching bikinis!





Lathan & Daddy playing in the waves



Lauren & Aunt Pammie




At the pool...

Logan, Lauren & Grammie



Logan & Uncle Josh



Our white Pottery Barn Kids outfits looked so nice on the beach the other night that we dressed them all up again and headed out this evening for the sunset. Here are some of my favorites...

Happy Emmy!



Cousins





Logan, Lauren & Lathan



Lathan & Logan



Lauren & Daddy





Logan & Daddy



Lathan & Daddy



Lauren & Daddy



Logan & Daddy



Lathan & Daddy



And sadly our trip has come to an end. This week went by WAY too fast but we had SO much fun! We can't wait to come back next year (and the next, and the next, ...)!

THE END!!!




13 comments:

  1. Had to check before I headed to bed and I am so glad I did! Just beautiful pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the week is OVER! We had so much fun at the beach. Now... wake up so we can pack the car!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got such great shots!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome week! Such great pictures, especially the last one with the sunset! Great job Stephanie!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures should seriously be in a magazine! They are beautiful! The white outfits are incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your little family! The pics of Lauren and Emmy in those pink are so super adorable! LOL

    ...And those sunset pics (especially the last 2) are beautiful! I'm sad your trip is over too! I was having so much fun living vicariously through you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures!! Looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad you all are having a wonderful time... These kids are going to have the best photo album when they grow up.. Steph you take awesome pictures.. I love taking pics but you have some really good ones..

    and having 3 of the cuties kids in the world helps too.. (smile)
    hugs
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steph,

    I have been reading your blog every day...you have such a great life and family and I loved reading all about it!

    Let's plan for a playdate with Bobbi Jo and kiddos at our house soon!

    Lots of love,
    The Robinson Family

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures from the beach are just beautiful!
    I wanted to thank you again for making the tees for the babies' 1st birthday (there's a picture of them wearing them on my website!) I can't believe my babies are 12 months old, oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already miss the fun times at the beach with all the babies!! The pictures are just beautiful!

    Love,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pictures. Kids are beautiful!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last 2 shots are absolutely precious. Looks like a fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive