Thursday, August 16, 2007

Aquarium

Today Aunt Pammie and I drove the little ones down to Galveston to go to the Moody Gardens Aquarium.

Lathan, Lauren & Logan




Lathan & Aunt Pammie




The Lineup

Lauren



Logan



Dippin Dots
(A new favorite that the Great Aunt Sue got us hooked on!!!)



The lighting was funny so I got better videos than still pics. Here are some short favorites...

The Seals



Finding Nemo



The Penguins



The Aquarium!!!



Although I know the babies had a great time, I think they had more fun riding up and down the ramps and banging on the glass than anything! Huge seals and cute little penguins would come right up next to them and the babies seemed unfazed...like it was nothing out of the ordinary for them! Aunt Pammie suggested that next time we just take them to a doctor's office for a quick look at the fishies instead of driving nearly 4 hours roundtrip and paying for admission!!!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time! Our aquarium here sucks! We have to drive all the way to Tulsa and it looks much bigger than it really is. Maybe when the boys get older, I'll take them down to Galveston. Maybe I should just move back to Texas so I always have that option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! We just took Cooper to the Baltimore Aquarium, and he loved pointing at all of the fish.

    The kiddos just keep getting cuter! I love the whale outfits, they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a blast! I couldn't believe that the penguins didn't impress them. You really have to jump through hoops to impress the Guinn babies (haha)! I loved having the summer to hang out with you guys. I can't believe it's over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those babies have such fun activities every day...maybe that is why it seems so ordinary to them! They have an extraordinary mom and aunt...I mean nanny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like so much fun, I can't wait!!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not get enough of these videos! They are so fun. I hope you keep posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and looks like they had a blast! My trio also has the same outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog through TopMama--your trio is seriously the CUTEST!!! We are big fans of going to the pet store for free animal sightings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah!!! More videos.....love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun! Thanks for your post yesterday, Dr Bloss was their surgeon today, he's the best! He did one of the pda's and Menkes did the other. They are a great practice. TCH was great, they took wonderful care of us and thankfully everything went very smooth. So glad to have that over and done with! Hopefully no more surgeries anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive