Friday, March 16, 2007

Welcome Home Logan!!!

Yesterday, the stomach bug that had attacked poor Lauren & Lathan got me, too. We had a rough day taking turns being sick. Logan on the other hand, was his normal happy self and since we wanted to keep him that way (nice and healthy) and give him a break from his extra boring roommates, we shipped him off to stay the night with Aunt Pammie.

He must have had fun, he came home this afternoon smiling from ear to ear with new toys from Target (and I'm told there was ice cream involved!).

It seems like everyone is feeling much better today and we plan on keeping it that way!

We missed Logan TERRIBLY...it just wasn't the same last night without him. Welcome home little Loggie!!!



***And thank you to Aunt Pammie and Granny for helping us out last night. Aunt Pammie gave up a night of her Spring Break to take care of Logan and Granny came over to help us with the other two, the dishes and the laundry...VERY NICE!!!***

5 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with Logan! I would give up any night to hang out with your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya!
    I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and I finally got around to starting mine. My triplets, b/b/g are about 4 months younger than yours, born at 28w6d. I would love to get some advice from you - we're just getting out of being isolated at home and can't wait to get active like you guys. Unfortunately we live in crappy PA and we just got hit with another stupid snowstorm.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are all feeling better! I'm a little jealous of Aunt Pammie's night with Logan though. I'm sure that my night with all 3 of them is coming very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everyone is feeling better. I LOVE the photos from the rodeo, the kids looks so adorable in their bluejeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see the triplets reunited! They are soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive