Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lathan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just realized that I made a post about Lauren and one about Logan but that Lathan hasn't gotten his little synopsis. And since I just posted about his new "fits" I feel that I should also let you know that although Lathan has somewhat of a temper, he is also, by far, the most cuddly, gentle and tenderhearted of the trio.

Lathan sleeps next to me at night, and loves to be spooned. He'll grab my hand to rub his face and at the same time will rub my cheek. He's just so sweet! During the day his pacifier gets stolen probably every 10 seconds but he rarely ever takes anything from anyone else (even if it was his to begin with). And if he does end up taking something (ex. a toy) and the other baby cries, he quickly gives it back and moves on.

He is SUPER smart, VERY vocal and ADORES his Aunt Pammie. He LOVES his paci, says "Momma" all the time and has the sweetest giggle. He is the largest of the three weighing in almost 4 pounds heavier than Lauren (the smallest). We LOVE our Lathan!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Lathan Making Silly Faces In The Bathtub (I tried to censor out some of his "little general" but I ended up censoring the whole clip...oh well, at least I covered too much instead of not enough!)

8 comments:

  1. There's the sweet Lathan!!! Lauren takes away his paci and he is still smiling! Can't wait to see all of you this weekend!!! I talked to Lathan on the phone last night and I'm afraid they are forgetting who I am :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video cracked me up. What precious little ones you have.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should post some pictures of their bedrooms. plus why dont they sleep in their cribs at night

    ReplyDelete
  4. also what room is the green striped room

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so adorable, each in their own ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog a few weeks ago and I have been checking back in for updates...thought I better stop to say hello! Your babies are so cute and I love your posts. I have 19 month old triplet girls so we have a pretty busy house as well.

    Take care,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey did you know that the part of the tub he was sucking on is actually the backrest of the seat they are supposed ot sit in when they sit up in the tub!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive