Tuesday, December 16, 2008

London

Had a doctor's appointment today and we FINALLY got another ultrasound! With the triplets I had an ultrasound every week for the first 12 weeks and then every 2 weeks until I delivered. My last ultrasound for London was September 11th and its felt like an eternity :)

Dr. Kirshon kept commenting on how pleased he was with this pregnancy and how well London is growing (he's already 5lbs 6ozs...Lauren's EXACT weight at her 2 month checkup!!!). He told the nurse to schedule us for a c-section on January 15th or 16th so next appointment we'll have the exact date and time...woohoo! Basically we have ONE MONTH left to go until we get to meet this cutie!

13 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Can't wait to meet you baby London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go London! That's awesome! The 15 or 16th is perfect because he will get out of school for his birthday a lot for MLK Day :)

    Congrats and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Oh Stephanie, I am so happy for all of you and I cannot wait to "meet" London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet baby!

    Oh, and those dates won't work for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm probably imagining things, but it sure looks like a 2nd head and ear on the right side of that pic. Are you sure there is only 1 baby in there??

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet to plan to have London share my birthday. I'm honored. Someone in the family should share his birthday since all the other kids in the family have someone to share theirs with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest Guinn! I love you blog! I will be thinking of you and praying for you as you antcipate the arrival of London.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEA!!! I am so excited to meet Mr. London!

    Congrats and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exiting! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't God so good? Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's only 1 month away!!! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive