Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Logan's Style = All Green Ornaments Clumped Together!




Lathan wanted to put some up high...




Lathan and Daddy




Logan & Daddy




Triplet Elves!



After all the ornaments were hung, we read Elf On The Shelf and put our Elf, Buddy, up on the mantle to remind the triplets not to touch the tree. So far, so good!!! Lathan was even reminding Logan the other day that Buddy was watching and that he shouldn't touch the ornaments. Yeah Buddy! (Named after Will Ferrell's Elf Character)

This is a video from the next morning...Logan was talking to Santa about what he wanted for Christmas. I missed a little but if you turn your speakers WAY up you can hear him tell Santa that he wants "Candy, a BIG bike, Candy" and after a long pause he adds that he needs a helmet!







5 comments:

  1. We have Elf on a shelf too! But I think mine are just a wee bit too young for it yet, I'm reading it like every other night to them, but they totally don't care if Elfie is watching them or not during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elf on the Shelf!! Ours is named Milford! I love saying.. .watch Milford.. Kenedi is going to say yes mam and go wash her hands for dinner. They will get the biggest smile on their faces and look at him and say yes mam and runs for the bathroom. Milford and I are BUDDIES :)

    The kiddos are so big and cute as always. Watch out they will turn 3 on you before you know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Emmy wouldn't yet get the elf on the shelf idea, but next year for sure I need to have one!!!

    Tell Loggie that his helmet is being wrapped up in just a minute :) Maybe I'll fill it with candy for him to make it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever! I'm going to have see about getiing one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next month, you'll need a snowman on the shelf - I know, it doesn't rhyme - then a heart, a shamrock, an Easter bunny, a May flower, a Mr. Sun and on and on and on. Whatever works!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive