Friday, December 19, 2008

Lauren's Christmas Program

Lauren's ballet class had their Christmas Program this week.

They started out with bar work...



Then showed off their Christmas Routine (note...Lauren is NOT a morning person and I always have to drag her out of bed to get her to her 9:30am class. This particular morning she was extra sleepy, had terrible bed head, and I'm pretty sure she falls asleep standing up half way through her dance!!!)




Thank you so much to everyone who was able to come and watch her. Lauren loves to perform and I know she was proud to see so many "fans" in the audience!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to see her Christmas program. She was perfect - just adorable as always!

    Love,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see Patrick and I think your mom in the mirror in the first video!

    Very fun! She looked so cute and you couldn't tell she was tired. My kids probably wouldn't have even stood out there if they were that tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me so reminiscent of my daughter's years of dance. She started at 2 and took classes for 9 years. We went to see the Rockettes last week and she said she wished she had stayed with it (she's 18 now)

    Lauren looks precious; I love their skirts.
    (Denise from the other Guinn triplets)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive