Saturday, May 31, 2008

Waterslide

Beverly was right...their HUGE birthday surprise IS full of air. Its also full of WATER!!!

I saw this in a magazine a while back and since we love our Little Tykes Jump N' Slide Bouncer, had SO much fun on the big slide bouncer at our birthday party, AND since we had lots of gift cards to Walmart we ordered the babies one...A Little Tikes Slam n' Slide Bouncer

Getting it all set up!




Logan Climbing the RockWall




Lauren Climbing the Rock Wall



The instructions said that the slide would hold up to 350 pounds so Daddy decided to try it out...

He ended up taking the slide down with him!




(Lathan didn't like what he was seeing!)








However, after further inspection, we found a vent that was open...closed the vent and THEN Daddy tried again...SUCCESS!!!




Daddy and Lauren Getting a Dose of Vitamin D




Emmy was back today to hang out and play. Just last week Aunt JuJu was telling me that Emmy didn't like Applejuice. Hmmm...so how do you explain this. She kept stealing the triplets' juice boxes!!!






Silly Girl!




Lathan On the Slide (which he later decided "me no like it")




Lauren Slide




Logan Slide




Emmy Slide




Emmy and Grammie Hanging Out (Lauren's just a little jealous!)




Emmy Sue leaves to go back home tomorrow...we sure are going to miss that sweet smile!




Emmy's Stay at The Guinn house wasn't all fun and games...she had chores to do just like the rest of us!!!



Emmy and Aunt Stephie in the pool



We Love You Emmy!!!!

15 comments:

  1. What fun and adventure there always is at the Guinn house! And it's good to see that Emmy is earning her keep during her stay. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Madison wants to know when she is coming over. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come play!! If only I could find a bathing suit that fit my big belly and didn't cost me as much as it's going to cost to actually give birth to this child!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best thing I've ever seen. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! Nice that grown-ups can enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Emmy is bored at her house now! Thanks for making it so much fun for her. Just let us know when we need to come stay at your house so you and Patty can leave town :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Notice Julie said come stay at YOUR house instead of offering to have the triplets at her house!! What a sweet aunt.
    I think I would rather go to your house too! You guys have EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It looks like your house is the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that slide!! (For Delilah, of course!) Such cute pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I knew it was something big and with air, just not the water. Hey, I read the blog all the time and I know my stuff. HaHa...I just didn't know how much fun. Lily got a slip n slide for her birthday and they were so funny when they first started slipping and a sliding, and FALLING. And no one got hurt.

    Such cuties as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, this looks like so much fun! I am sure my kiddo would love it too. You are also a wonderful photographer. Since I need to buy a new camera can I ask you which one you use? (more product placements ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, this looks like so much fun! I am sure my kiddo would love it too. You are also a wonderful photographer. Since I need to buy a new camera can I ask you which one you use? (more product placements ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope everthing is ok- haven't heard from you in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss your posts! Hope all is well! That slide is awesome! You guys have the best toys!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive