Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Raccoon

Apparently we aren't the only ones enjoying our new playset...

Today while I was fixing lunch, the babies were going nuts looking out the back window. The kept meowing, leaving me for a second to believe that Spongebob had made it outside, but when I went a little closer I saw that they were nose to nose (shielded by the window of course) with a BIG cat, aka a raccoon!

He was standing up on his back feet checking out the babies! I banged on the window and he went running. Later though, I was upstairs and this is what I saw...






YIKES!!!


5 comments:

  1. He's very cute! As long as you're inside and he's outside. He just wanted to come play and have some fun. However, don't they sleep during the day and play at night?? I think this one is a little confused!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny...but slightly scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh be so careful...when raccoons come out during the day like that they usually have rabies. my hubbies a police officer and has had to shoot many day time racoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, can you email me? I have a couple of questions to ask you. I really appreciate it!

    sarahfurlough@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...we have one in our backyard too! Gotta love The WOODlands! The new swingset looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive