Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lots of Little Ones

Our house has been EXTRA full of babies lately...

Miss Emmy Sue is staying the week with us while her Mommy is on vacation.

Then on Tuesday and Thursday we had our Avery days.

Here's what lunch looked like today!!!


Oldest (Logan) to Youngest (Avery)




From the Front




After Avery left we broke out the Jello Pudding Snacks




Apparently bathing Miss Emmy BEFORE pudding was not a very good idea!




Hmmm...



Good Times!!! (Minus the 26 diapers I changed in ONE day!!!)

11 comments:

  1. Holy cow!! And here I was crying over the fact school is out and there are now seven kids running around my house daily! However, only one is in diapers full day with one in diapers at nap and night time. I have nothing to complain about after seeing your day with five little ones!!

    But, can you take them all to the pool by yourself?? Thank God for lifeguards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is fun at your house! I know that Emmy's mom has been missing her, but Emmy has had fun running around with her cousins this week. What sweet babies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are a brave mom..My 1 two year old keeps me busy! Good Luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You brave brave woman. Want my three? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting those pics! It is so good to see pictures of Emmy having so much fun with you while we're gone (not that I doubted that she would be having a blast)

    I can't wait to get back to her tomorrow. Give her lots of kisses from me until then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,I bet theyre having a blast with each other but I bet your exhausted by the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to save some days next year so I can keep my sister sanein crazy times like these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you get mommy of the week award for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think there is a special place waiting for you in HEAVEN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Avery loves the Guinns...and emmy! What a fun week.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive