Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ballet Pics

Yesterday Lauren's ballet class had their group picture. We took Natalie with us hoping that Lauren would do better if I wasn't in the room...

(Some of these pics were taken through the viewing window hence the blurriness!)

Lauren and Natalie waiting...



Group Picture...LOTS of tears!




They ended up asking all of the moms to be in the picture because the little ones were just too upset.

They were happy afterwards though!

Little Miss Lauren












Thanks Nat for going with us...it almost worked!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Lauren is the most beautiful ballerina EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Birthday Super Trio!
    (We just turned 2 on tax day) Fun times!
    -Shannon in Austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful ballerina! Happy belated birthday to your trio.
    I was also wondering if you could make some toddler t-shirts for me. Can you send me an email at kcquilao@yahoo.com so that I can chat with you about it? I sent an email to your missymoo address but wasn't sure if you check it often.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She wore the head piece. Good for you Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren is too cute! I hope you can post some of the pics the photographer took! That's quite a studio setup they had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beyond cute! Makes me want a girl so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh!!! She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pShe is just a precious ballerina!!! Happy belated birthday to the precious trio!!!
    Thanks for sharing them!!!
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lauren was such a perfect ballerina. We had a great girls morning out with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'd love to order a few toddler shirts for my twins. can you email me at AHHSTL@sbcglobal.net?

    Thanks,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONE?? Why didn't I think of that!! I'm totally going with it!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive