Thursday, June 11, 2009

LOVE this!!!

Just watch the first few seconds of this video...cracks me up! The kids (the boys especially) were on a Lion King kick for a while and apparently as a result picked up growling as a form of releasing frustration. In the video, Lathan growls at Lauren for knocking over his blocks (VERY uncharacteristic of Lauren...not sure why she did that). My favorite is when the boys do it to each other. They growl back and forth, getting louder and louder, hopefully I catch them on video someday! Until then...

(You'll also hear Lauren ask Lathan if he's mad which she does ALL THE TIME! She'll come up and ask "are you mad?" and if you say no she'll ask "are you frustrated?". She does it now to be silly but it has started to annoy the boys!)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Wow, you found potties in their colors!!! I'm very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny... just a little side note my Macie says she wants a room like theirs with all those toys. I tried to explain that their were 3 of them and she said well there are 3 of us too. This just went on and on lol.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive