Monday, June 29, 2009

June 8 Hand Me Downs

I love putting London in the triplets hand me downs...brings back such fun memories!

I think the triplets only wore this outfit once or twice before two out of the three got stained. I remembered them wearing them for Patrick's company picnic in May of '07, the weekend before Emmy's arrival. I went back through pictures and had to post some of these "never before seen/posted".

London 4 1/2 Months




Triplets 12 1/2 months




Oh, the Podee days!!!




Missy Moo




Check out Lathan's hair (or lack of!!!)




The boys being silly - somethings never change :)




Classic Logan




Missy showing off her toothy grin




Awww...such beautiful babies




Daddy with the trio



How did they grow up so fast!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive