Monday, June 29, 2009

June 17 Pool

With temps in the 100's these days, we've been spending A LOT of time in the water (mostly on the waterslide. This particular day, we were bored so I packed a lunch, lathered everyone up in sunscreen and we headed off to the pool. It only took me THREE hours to get us all ready and packed up!

Picnic Lunch




Lauren




London's First Swim...you guessed it...he loved it!!!




Even though the trio had on floaties, I thought it was wise that we stick to playing on the steps in the shallow end since I was by myself. The triplets were SO good and never once tried to challenge my decision (whew!!!)




Swimming makes you sleepy!




Silly Boy




It was fun, but I probably won't be doing that too often...or at least next time we won't take as much stuff! I had to push/pull two strollers (did I mention it was over 100 degrees!!!)





Later that evening, when Daddy got home, we went back to the pool.

Lathan, Lauren & Logan '09



Remember this???

Lauren, Lathan, Logan '08




Jumping to Daddy




Check out Logan's form!



We LOVE the water!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you were able to manage 4 kiddos and all that stuff!!! I am impressed!! Where do you find all of their cute matching/coordinating stuff? Sometimes I would like to coordinate my kids and haven't found much. It was great to see you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive