Thursday, January 15, 2009

London's Shower

Oopsie..this is a litle late! My best friend Natalie and her Momma threw a shower for London back in November. Everything was perfect (especially the company of family and friends who were able to attend)!

My scanner isn't working so I can't show the invite but the wording was especially sweet (and printed on orange/white polka paper...ADORABLE!!!)

It started in 2006 with pink, blue & green,
Lauren, Lathan & Logan - the miracle three.
Now sometime very soon they'll be adding one more,
With London's arrival, orange will make 4!



The boys stayed home with Daddy and did some work around the house while Lauren and I went to the shower.

Daddy & Logan




Missy Moo




Diaper Cake




Decorations




Markie and Natalie (the hostesses), Avery, me & Lauren, Grammie, Aunt Pammie, Aunt JuJu & Emmy



So many cute things (this is just a sample!!!)...look at all that orange!!!



Thank you so much to everyone, especially Markie and Natalie. I think we're officially ready for Mr. London to arrive!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of baby London. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the orange stuff since orange is my favorite color. I only have one son, Linus, and I am kinda tired of blue. I want pink. I can't believe I just typed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved throwing it! So glad you got so many great things for London.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive