Saturday, January 31, 2009

Homecoming

Last Friday, London and I were released from the hospital...woohoo!!!

Some of the flowers from our room...

Orange roses from The Pool's



A Baby Boy Bouquet from Grandpa & Grandma



When we got home The Sunderman's had a beautiful orange balloon and flower bouquet waiting for us...so sweet!!!



The dry erase board in our room which had the handmade card from the trio and London's NICU picture that the nurses sent down with Patrick to me in recovery.




Ready to go home in his baby blue outfit from Grammie




Mommy & London




Itty Bitty Boy in his car seat
He weighed just over 7lbs when we left (as of yesterday he was 6 1/2 lbs...not the big boy we thought he was going to be!)




On Saturday, Granny & Grandpa's new ACE Hardware store had its Grand Opening. London and I weren't able to go but Daddy took the trio. There was a clown with a monkey for entertainment but the trio came home talking mostly about the hot dogs, balloons and Sprite!

Bobka with Abby the Monkey



Trio with Abby




Later that afternoon, Aunt Pammie and Jason came over. The Georgia Guinn Triplets sent The Texas Guinn Triplets each a gift card and a Swaddle Design blanket for London (how sweet was that!?!??!). The swaddle blanket had instructions so we put Jason to the test...

Reading the instructions




Lookin Good!




Not too shabby!!!




On Monday Aunt Sandy, Uncle Jake, and Maw Maw brought us dinner and got to hold London for the first time.

Maw Maw & London




Aunt Sandy, Maw Maw & London



Then on Tuesday, London celebrated his 1 week birthday :)



Thursday night, Bobka and Granny brought us dinner...

Bobka and London



Grammie took off Thursday and Friday and kept the trio for us. They had a blast and we got to stock up on some sleep and spend some extra cuddle time with the newbie :)

London in his Soothing Center



And my new favorite baby product...The Snuggle Nest. London gets his own little bed but still gets to sleep with us!

7 comments:

  1. Jason did impress me with his swaddle skills. He's so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that London loves his new blanket and that Jason was skilled enough to figure it out! I hope the triplets get something they love too!

    And Steph, don't worry about writing us a thank you note! You are swamped! (I would say that I understand how swamped you are but I don't. LOL!) I finally got your Christmas Card in the mail, so be expecting it soon!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess little London is big on changing your life...bet you are having fun with four, right???
    He is so cute, but tell him he has to learn to love the camera...
    I am very happy he is here and healthy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jason! You're ready for one of your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I'm glad the Snuggle Nest is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI: Jason did an excellent job swaddling, but I would not say he is ready for his own.
    Thanks,
    Jason's girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I have not been to your blog in a LONG time so I was so surprised to see you had another baby! He is so cute! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive