Friday, October 24, 2008

Early Voting and Pumpkin Carving

Today the babies fulfilled their civic duty for the 1st time!

When we pulled into the parking lot to vote and saw the line way out the door, we detoured and made a quick stop to Chic Fil A (or as the trio calls it Chic A Lay) . I knew nuggets would keep them occupied for a while!

Waiting in line to vote. (Lathan kept telling me he wanted to see the BOAT. I tried to explain to him that we were there to VOTE and that there would be no boat. Then he kept asking to see the vote...not much to see since its a verb but that didn't register with him. Then I asked him who I should vote for - he thought for a second and then told me French Fries. I'm guessing that was a write in!)




Yeah McCain!!!




When we got home we carved our pumpkins...

Lauren




Lathan




Logan (He didn't really approve of this activity. He kept telling me that it was gross and that he wanted to throw it away!)




None of them would really touch the "goo" and when they did they were VERY dramatic about it!




Lauren




Finished Products




Nay Nay




Lauren




Logan's Punkin!

12 comments:

  1. If only the triplets could vote...I think we may need the help! :)

    Adorable as usual. Victoria has been talking about them nonstop since we left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are adorable as always. I just wish you guys weren't McCain/Palin people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkins! We're voting for McCain/Palin too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids look precious! So orange for London......very nice. The next baby gets yellow I suppose or red? lol
    Go McCain!
    Shannon in Austin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the goo either...but lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go MCCAIN! With you there.
    Cute pics...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren's hair is getting so long. I love it! They are all so adorable! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you picked orange for London.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In 1988 I took my then 5 year old into the voting booth with me. When we exited, he told the people checking registration "I know who my Mommy voted for - she voted for George Washington!" Everyone roared with laughter. At least he had the first name right!

    Those three Guinns just get cuter and cuter. And smart! They seem to be for McCain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they are getting so big! I think you get the citizenship award for taking the triplets to vote and enduring that line...you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some expert carvers! I love the 'boat' comment- so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive