Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ballerina Girl

The curtain was open for the mom's to watch Lauren's ballet class this week.

PRECIOUS pretty much sums it up!

Roll call...Lauren's Here!




Lauren's class (Lauren is 4th from the left...sitting on the mats)




Lauren's Arabesque



Stamps from Miss Sara for a job well done!



Missy Moo in action (you may want to turn OFF the volume for these next 2 videos...this was taken outside of the classroom and its kind of noisy!) Lauren on the far left of your screen.



Lauren's Skills Test




Lauren being such a girlie girl sure does balance out all these boys! Gosh I love her!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the way she keeps checking to make sure that she is on her "spot". Such a good girl!

    Love,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I think that is one of the cutest things I've seen! Makes me want to run out to sign my girls up for dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I wonder what song they were dancing to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the most beautiful ballerina of them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she does great...a cute little ballerina.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Followers

Blog Archive